Saturday, August 23, 2014

Speaking of Trailers


The one trailer that has stuck with me the strongest, (surprisingly since I have never touched the game itself) is Brink's trailer. I've gone back to it several times since it's release in 2010, and it still hasn't diminished in return. Something about the style was just up my alley. The pacing was perfect to a tee, the way the designs were different from each other yet so unified, the perfectly shambled environment (where even are they I don't know but it looks cool as hell) and of course the parkour. The only thing that was strange to me was the gimp suit guy at the end, but to each their own I suppose.
It's a shame that it apparently isn't a very good game, but I might play it just to play with the character designer and admire the maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment